Thank you for considering VetPartners as a prospective employer. To submit your application, please visit the Careers Search Page and apply for the position/s of interest, you will receive confirmation of receipt of your resume.
Initial interviews are often undertaken via telephone with the careers team. Second interviews are face-to-face meetings conducted by managers and clinic leaders across the network. Where face-to-face interviews are not possible, phone or Skype interviews will be arranged.
Upon joining a VetPartners family member, you will be provided with a comprehensive pre-employment pack which contains your employment contract and any other details relevant to your offer. This will be shared with you electronically via email. Post-commencement, your new manager will provide you with the appropriate induction, training program and support to ensure a smooth transition into your new role.
INTERESTED IN JOINING VETPARTNERS?
Speak to our careers team today on
You can email us at
VetPartners has strong internal recruitment processes, this means that we have clear and consistent guidelines for working with agencies. Agencies that work successfully with VetPartners acknowledge, understand and respect these guidelines.
VetPartners operates a Preferred Supplier List (PSL) for recruitment agencies. If you would like to register your interest in being a recruitment partner with VetPartners for permanent or locum staff, then please contact the Recruitment Director for VetPartners. You should include a short summary of your company, capability and contact details.
VetPartners only accepts introductions made via our agency portal. VetPartners does not accept telephone calls, emails, or Resumes from non PSL agencies, as an agreement of their standard terms of business.
By submitting an applicant’s CV with VetPartners on behalf of your organisation, you acknowledge and agree that:
- Your organisation has been approved as a Preferred Supplier by VetPartners Career Team.
- You have been assigned this role by the VetPartners Career Team and given permission to submit candidates.
- You have signed and accepted VetPartners standard Terms of Business for recruitment suppliers.
- VetPartners does not accept any terms and conditions proposed by your organisation.
- The applicant has been interviewed by your organisation and has granted you permission to represent them for this specific role.
- The applicant’s qualifications and experience have been verified by your organisation.
- The applicant has not already applied directly for this role.
- The applicant has been briefed on the role by your organisation and provided with a thorough and realistic understanding of the position.
- You are only representing the candidate for this particular role.
- Your organisation is complying with all legislative and regulatory requirements – including data privacy, anti-discrimination legislation and eligibility to work legally in the country where the position is located.
- Applicants will not be accepted and will not attract any fee or other form of payment to your organisation unless the applicant has been submitted by your organisation to VetPartners via the VetPartners Career Team.
If you are already a registered recruitment partner and have a login, you can put forward an applicant for a position by logging in here: